Welcome to the tool that you can use to create your own READ® posters, bookmarks, and more. This page will help you get started using the READ Design Studio to build relationships with your community and patrons, personalize your library's promotions, introduce staff, highlight collections, and make fun giveaways that you can use to promote your school, library, and all the resources you offer!
Here are some links to helpful information about using READ Design Studio Products and the process of making your own posters. If you have further questions, please contact us at email@example.com or at 1-800-545-2433, ext. 5411.
- Preview designs: READ DVD Genres & Subjects, READ Design Studio Flash Drive
- Licensing information: License Overview; READ Design Studio Flash Drive License
- FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions
- Get started: Getting Started Guide
- Beyond READ posters: Creative Ideas
- Try it out!: Download our free Celebrate Reading Poster File.
- Ready to buy?: READ Design Studio products
- Tutorials and webinars:
- A How-to Demonstration with Adobe® Photoshop® Elements: Slides
- Getting Creative with Adobe® Photoshop® Elements: Slides
- More Creative Ideas for Your READ Design Studio Files: Slides
- How to Design Your Own Library READ Poster: Webinar
- ALA Graphics - Make your own customized READ poster!: Video
- How to use the READ Design Studio Flash Drive: Video
- Learn how to create your own READ® poster (Celebrate Reading): Video