You don't need to be an ALA Member to purchase from the ALA Store, but you'll be asked to create an online account/profile during the checkout to proceed. This Web Account is for both members and non-members.
- About the authors
For bulk purchases and other special purchasing arrangements, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Track your progress, discover new stories, and inspire a year of reading with ALA's 2024 reading challenge planner!
From the world's oldest and largest library association comes a 17-month reading challenge planner to grow your reading habits and inspire a love of reading! Filled with weekly book recommendations drawn from Booklist’s top selections and ALA awards (Carnegie, Printz, Stonewall, Alex Awards), plus journaling prompts, this 2024 engagement calendar will challenge and delight readers of all levels. Filled with reading logs, planner stickers, habit trackers, and more, this 2024 planner is perfect for book lovers or anyone looking to build their reading habits.
Perfect as a book lover's reading journal, organizer, gift for teachers, or as a book club journal.
17-MONTH WEEKLY PLANNER (AUGUST 2023 - DECEMBER 2024)
- Four planner sticker sheets with over 325 practical and inspirational stickers, perfect for book clubs
- 6" x 8" trim size with durable hardcover and double spiral wire-o binding for easy, lay-flat writing
- Reading trackers to log the books you've finished, are reading, or want to read
- 74 book recommendations (one for each week) with journaling prompts and quotes from the week's pick
- Elastic band closure
- Environmentally responsible, FSC certified and smudge-free paper
- Monthly and weekly spreads with ample writing space and to-do sections
- Monthly goal planning pages and habit trackers
- Beautiful, bookish design and removable cover band
- Holidays and observances
- Notes pages
- Year at a glance
American Library Association (ALA)
The American Library Association (ALA) is the oldest and largest library association in the world. Founded on October 6, 1876 during the Centennial Exposition in Philadelphia, the mission of ALA is “to provide leadership for the development, promotion and improvement of library and information services and the profession of librarianship in order to enhance learning and ensure access to information for all.” Learn more at www.ala.org.
Sourcebooks is a thriving entrepreneurial company that brings extraordinary authors to readers in the most dynamic, data-driven ways. They create books that transcend categories and defy odds and have been honored with hundreds of national bestsellers and awards. The company is home to enthusiastic, book-loving employees who are dedicated to connecting books to readers in new and innovative ways. Story by story, book by book, Sourcebooks has touched over 100 million lives. Visit www.sourcebooks.com for more information.